What is a Multi-Room Ductless System
When the only option for cooling and heating was a ducted central HVAC system, the resulted uncomfortable home was normal. Recently, thanks to significant advances in cooling and heating technology, a multi-room ductless mini split systems divided home into segments based on each area’s need for conditioning or heating, called zoning. Rather than relying on a single unit to cool or heat the entire property, multi-zoned homes utilize a network of small, energy efficient units and thermostats.
Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Installation
Ductless mini split air conditioners and heat pumps offer innovative and efficient solutions, from single rooms to a whole home. Ductless mini split a/c and heat pump units do not use ducts for air distribution. Because of that, there are few limitations to the installation of ductless systems. Without expensive renovation work, a ductless system can control indoor climates from variable and unpredictable to comfortable and consistent.
Call us to repair your broken ductless mini split air conditioner and heat pump, tune it up to maximum efficiency, or correct other contractors’ mistakes. Our skilled experts will repair your system with respect to your property and privacy because we believe that providing timely and courteous service is the best way to work. All of our technicians are trained and certified therefore maintaining a high level of knowledge and expertise.
Ductless Mini Split Benefits
- No need to keep installing window air conditioners every summer and removing them in winter
- No losing the view out of your windows, or the convenience of opening them to fresh air
- Ductless mini split air conditioner and heat pump units can be used year round, to heat and cool the entire home
- Well-suited to homes without central air systems
- Perfect for home improvement projects