The Best Heating Systems to Buy This Winter
Are you concerned that your furnace will not get you through another winter? Buying a new furnace is a big decision. In fact, it may be one of the most expensive purchases for improving home comfort, but it can be the best investment you make.
Since you need to make sure you get a quality furnace that is tough enough to handle cold Chicago winters, you should know the best furnace brands for 2023.
Our team at Maximum Heating & Air Conditioning works with homeowners in and around Aurora to make sure they have a heating system that will keep their home warm all winter – for many winters to come!
Since 2001, our locally owned company has provided quality furnace repair, replacement, and installation with a team of licensed and experienced heating technicians.
How long can a good furnace last? A typical heating unit works about 12 years, but it can last even longer if:
- It is a great quality brand of furnace
- It is right unit needed for your home’s size & structure
- A licensed HVAC professional properly installed it
- There was regular maintenance on it
You want to buy a new furnace that will work well for a long time. That way you can delay how soon you’ll have to buy the next furnace after that.
Know the Brands of Furnaces
When it comes to finding a new furnace, you have a lot of options – and a lot of good ones! There are many high-quality manufacturers of furnaces and air conditioning systems. If you work with an experienced team of furnace installers, you will find a good HVAC system for your home.
Heating systems are not a one size fits all situation. That is why our experienced installation technicians will work to make sure we install the exact one your home needs. Depending on the size of your house, insulation, and other factors, we will calculate the type of furnace right for you.
When you call Maximum Heating & Air Conditioning for your heating installation or replacement, for your heating installation or replacement, we walk you through the process. First we will learn about your home’s and your family’s temperature needs. We will provide you with a variety of options that work best for your home. You can even contact us for a free quote.
Top 10 Furnace Brands of 2023
- American Standard
A Quality Installation
Buying the best furnace on the market will mean nothing if you don’t have it installed properly.
Part of having a good system is your home’s ductwork, insulation, and vents. You need the entire system working together properly. A licensed HVAC installer knows the correct process to make sure a system is accurately installed.
Maximum Heating and Air Conditioning has a staff of licensed, experienced furnace installers. We will make sure your brand-new furnace will work perfectly for a long time.
Important Factors in Buying a Home Furnace
Furnaces come in different sizes, different levels of energy efficiency, volume of operation, and different modes of heat speed.
Each furnace has an AFUE number, which is a rating of a unit’s energy efficiency, and it can play a big role in determining how much your monthly energy bills will be.
There is a right furnace size for each house. Knowing how to properly size a furnace for a home is usually left to the HVAC installer to determine through a scientific process.
HVAC technology has improved a lot over recent decades. Instead of emitting a blast of heat, many modern heating systems put out a consistent level of heat in your home. Learn more about modern multistage furnaces here.
Furnace Buying Decisions
Selecting the best furnace for your home is a crucial decision that impacts your comfort and energy efficiency. To help you make an informed choice, here are some valuable tips on how to pick out the best furnace:
- Choose the Right Fuel Source. Decide between natural gas, propane, or electric furnaces based on your home’s fuel availability and local energy costs. Gas furnaces are often the most cost-effective and popular choice.
- Evaluate Variable-Speed Blowers. Variable-speed blowers offer improved comfort and energy efficiency by adjusting their speed to match your heating needs. They can also provide better air circulation and filtration. Read more about multi-stage furnaces.
- Check for Rebates and Incentives. Research local and federal incentives, rebates, or tax credits available for energy-efficient furnace installations. These can help offset the upfront costs of a high-efficiency unit.
- Look for deals and discounts. Maximum Heating & Air provides ongoing deals and promotions for HVAC work – check out our current specials here!
- Get Multiple Quotes. Obtain quotes from multiple HVAC contractors. Compare not only the prices but also their expertise, recommendations, and warranties to make an informed decision.
- Read Reviews and Seek Recommendations. Research online reviews and ask friends or family for recommendations on reputable HVAC contractors and furnace brands.
By following these tips, you can select the best furnace that meets your specific heating needs for your home. Investing in a high-quality furnace can lead to long-term energy savings and peace of mind.
Have Questions About Replacing Your Furnace?
If you are not sure whether you need a new furnace or what types of furnaces you should consider, call Maximum Heating & Air Conditioning. We will be happy to answer any questions and to provide you with a free quote!
Aurora homeowners and businesses have trusted our company for over 20 years to provide quality, affordable service. Therefore, you can trust that we will never try to sell you on an unnecessary installation when a repair is all that is needed.